Sunday, December 9, 2012

Hilarious start of the holidays (Avalon) + Swisshotel stayover + Planet Paradise + Bibigo


Friday night. At avalon! Went with MANY SP people. Like eunice, qimei and gang. & some of the DTRM peeps. And made some new friends! Hehe but didnt really take much pictures. Was quite boring maybe because avalon was too huge and the crowd was lesser due to zoukout. 


hahaha otw there. as usual tessa made us wait for her damn long. 


spot me holding onto my ic. HAHA too excited that im legal~ no wonder i always misplace my stuffs. who holds their ic on their hands!!


tricia is finally partying with us~



ootd with tessa. Quite a cold evening + night so a good choice of wearing long sleeves for me.


me and zhiyan!


tricia


regina. everyones so skinny :(


hahaha everytime you see this kind of instagram pictures. Definitely my idea. HAHAH

Actually the most fun point of the night was cause me, tricia and zhiyan was damn drunk. Like not that sober. But i seriously thought i was damn sober until regina send us the photos she took of us. HAHAHAHA i shall just upload some of them. i shall not care about my image..

this was us before we drank that much. LOL HAHA




what we THINK we look like.




HAHAH somehow we got some stickers and we entertained ourselves by pasting these.


HAHAH erm the direction is wrong.


LOL forever kena taken pictures of

this is what we really look like. SO NO SWAG NO IMAGE. 

HAHAH meow drunk cats




-okay I DELETED 3 PHOTOS ALREADY SO IF YOU ALL SAW GOOD FOR YOU. HAHAHAHAHA - if not zhiyan kill me

got conquered LOL

mourning over my death. HAAH

HAHAHA FUCK 

ME AND TRICIA damn crazy try and do like handstands all. HAHAHAHAH i shall not upload her photo.. HAHAHAHAHAHA



so unglam but i think i look quite ok so just upload LOH actually it was all quite fun to me. HAHAHAHA we all keep laughing and piggyback one another!!! 

SATURDAY NIGHT. Planet paradise (siam tiu aka thai club) and then swisshotel (located at cityhall) stayover with clique~


when i reached the hotel was alr in a mess.........



plain night view from the balcony


while waiting for the girls to prepare.



tied my hair. i look bald~


with wenmin :)


regina! :) apple heads.



trish. loving her new hair color! ugh bored of my black hair.



some full body shots



















slowpoke tessa :)




clique fattest girl next to clique skinniest bitch. LOL




I ALSO WANT LIGHT HAIR COLOR





HAHAHAHA couldnt balance


weishan look prettier than usual cause her makeup was better LOL

 

okay shots from my iphone. without filters playing with the hotel room light.




muacks






wenmin


tricia


weishan


tessa








i like this photo cause my teeth looks straight.

finally reached clarkequay had burger king :0 before going to planet to meet the rest.


i think this was taken when we both abit high alr LOL


sleepy night ahahaahahah comfortable sofa GUESS WHO



hot pink and grey new era cap




hehe some nice guy bought lollipop for me ^^



opened many bottles.



was natalie's bf darrel's 21th birthday!


darrel and nat. sweet cpl~





let the pictures do the talking



guy group shot!



not a very nice girl group shots



hot sexy thai girls (siam bus) dancing and singing on the stage. i also want to sing leh~



left my camera back at the hotel so lucky my twin brought hers so we could spam photos~


LOLLI LOLLI LOLLIPOP


WHOO





Zhiyan's fav photo of the night.


morgan and hidir LOL


omg telepathic twist


with carlson


nico~



jeremyy


look at her legs :O


louis and wenmin~



HEYYYYYYY





and this is my fav photo of the night cause i think i look CUTE HAHA


me trish zhiyan and regina


candid LOL funny face.






















with morgan!




LOL wenmin took this when i was sleepy so i closed my eyes. STANDARD EUGENIA EXPRESSION


fav part of the night. walked quite a distance to this fishball noodle stall. I SWEAR I LOVE THEIR NOODLESSSSS <3


was already quite late around 5 am so the fishballs was OOS :( but nvm hehehe still awesome


nights~~

next morning. which is today morning..
hahaha my clique was damn irritated by me cos i kept kicking the blankets LOL
and tricia took a photo of me =.=




still very messy


breakfast and lunch at raffles city basement. love waking up to town, with besties. feels damn good despite wearing so sloppily.


BIBIGO. fresh korean healthy kitchen. wanted to try it already at nex but this outlet seems nicer hahaha. 










i love korean spicy rice cakes ultimate fav but really dint like this one because it like fried and crispy  I WANT THE ORIGINAL KIND


this was nice though. hehe below the mushrooms are vermicelli. i like ^^


spicy tofu stew


seafood pancake. NICE



BIBIMBAP not bad~



yum


i love kimchi. korean cuisine ftw



ciao



hehe reached home greeted by the famous tokyo banana.

when will my diet ever be successful T.T

xoxo eugeniania 

HOPE u enjoyed this pictureful post~

No comments:

Post a Comment