Friday, September 9, 2016

William's ORD Parade + Best Italian Food in the East!

Throw back to William's ord parade 3 months back.. Flying to Brisbane in another two days and hopefully I'll be back with my Aussie travel posts soon when I'm back!

Some visuals

went for his parade with his sister and mother :)

was the photographer of the night

Al Forno Ristorante & Pizzeria
400 E Coast Rd
Le Peranakan Hotel
Singapore 428996

A worthy restaurant we went for italian food in the east since William's ord parade in camp was held in the east. 




Heard so many great reviews about the place and now its my turn to try it!~

Pizza Con Carne ($27)
This is a must order! Their wood fired pizzas were really good compared to the pastas we had that day. This pizza comes with Tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, ham, salami, sausage and minced beef.

Spaghetti Vongole ($24)
Spaghetti with clams tossed in garlic white wine broth.

Spaghetti Cicale ($25)
Spaghetti with crayfish in garlic and tomato sauce.
Both pastas were mediocre to me despite hearing raved reviews of their creamy tomato seafood pastas online. Perhaps the next time round I'll pick the pastas on the creamier side.


Pizza Bufala ($27)
We were still hungry thus decided to go for another pizza and we had the one with mozzarella and basil this time round having seen the table next to ours ordering it. I preferred pizza con carne if you asked me!
Good service and good food, I'll recommend this as an italian gem for dining in the east :)

Another day in town dressed in Spacestardom's Premium Charlotte Toga 
Top available in three colours, black grey and white a day to town :)
A to go to outfit matched with Lace Bell Bottom pants ^^

Had jap food dinner at ootoya located at orchard central and it was pretty bad...

1 comment: