Monday, August 8, 2016

Sephora Reopening Launch in Ion, Kat Von D & Visuals.


Apologies for the serious lack of updates :( Have been super busy and travelling around due to LDR haha but I promise you guys I'll be back with more interesting updates like my travel posts. I only had time to squeeze in posts I had a deadline on. I'm still pretty active on my IG @Pinkyniakoh tho! Some short visuals at Ion's Sephora Reopening Launch last month invited by my twin :*



If you guys follow me on snapchat (@eugeniakoh) you would know my recent crazy obsession on liquid lipsticks. Planning to do a review blogpost on some brands I have below, please give me some feedback? :)

Super glad to be one of the first few to get our hands on Kat Von D's cosmetics & I also finally got my Ambient Lightning hourglass highlighter ^^

The perfect nude off-shoulder lace dress (which can be worn as a tube dress as well) I was wearing for the event!


thanks for the invite twinnie <3!

Complimentary clear sephora medium traincases ~



Had affordable lunch sets at my fav jap food brunch in town! Sun with Moon ~


& other occasional meetups with twin who spent loads of effort asking me out nowadays because William is overseas hahaha. At sinpopo brand eating their nasi lemak set for 2!

Iced Sng Muay Pop Drink yums

Shall end off the post with a picture of me wearing SpaceStardom's Boyfriend Dress available in Top/Dress Length. I'm wearing the striped one which is out of stock already hehe. Left the white ones ^^
be back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment