Monday, August 8, 2016

Pasta Meat Sauce - Affordable Gem in the East!


Located at East Village, a hidden treasure near Simpang Bedok not known to many. Pasta Meat Sauce is established by the group of people behind Rice & Fries. This is my new to-go-to place for pasta as prices are super affordable and no GST is charged dining in as this outlet is operated mainly for takeaways. I spotted a foodpanda guy in the shop, and wondered if they could deliver to my house as well hehehe. (I'm a east sider)


PastaMeatSauce – like the name suggests – serves Pasta with a Meat and Sauce of choice. A typical meal would consist of Pasta (spaghetti), Meat (seafood/chicken/beef etc.) and Sauce (tom yam cream, carbonara, pesto, bolognese etc.) from $8 NETT. (FYI All meals contain no pork or lard.) Supper affordable!!!


One of the BEST Tom Yam Pasta I have tried, really super flavourful and good. A good place to visit if you are having major pasta cravings and finding a good Tom Yam Pasta is tough. Plus the price tag, I'll definitely bring my friends here! We chose seafood and penne for our Tom Yam Pasta :)

Their Spicy Aglio Olio which we chose Linguine Pasta and added Grilled Chicken to our dish. I am super impressed by both of their pastas as it was reallyyyyy goooood, even William (and his high standard) agrees. My advise is to customise your pasta like us! :)

Other than their pastas, they server super affordable finger food as well (like calamari rings, spicy drumlets etc)
Here are our Truffle Fries ($6) how cheap is that?!

Pasta Meat & Sauce
430  Upper  Changi  Road  
#01-­72  East  Village
Singapore  487048
  
FB & IG @pastameatsauce

My greedy face doesn't lie. A new hidden pasta shop gem in the east! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment