Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Metallic Nails done at Nailz2u Nail Salon ~

Hi guys! I'm here today to introduce you guys my new favourite place I love to head to get my nails done. Going to share my second manicure experience there with you guys as I'll have to like them enough to return for a second visit to get my nails done. By far all my manicure sessions with them were pretty pleasant!!

Stay with me as to know more about their $48 Nett Promo set for Gelish Mani and OPI pedi!!

This was the first set of nails done by Stephane at Nailz2u and I loved them!! Chose to customize the trending lips design on my set and she drew them on at an ease :O

This was my nails after slightly more than a month as you can see they grew out and NONE OF MY NAILS CHIPPED. Usually around 2 weeks or so gelish designs - painted with lousy gel polish qualities or bad workmanship will start to chip, thus proving how skilled the team at Nailz2u is by making mine so lasting hahaha :)

This is the interior of Nailz2u Nail Salon opened at Hersing Centre (nearest MRT: Toa Payoh) right opposite the HDB Hub Building so its pretty convenient to locate.

Cosy & classy interior to make customers feel at home and comfy while enjoying a manicure/pedicure session!
(Photos from Vaniday.com)

The design I chose to do this time round is the current trending metallic and chrome nails that looks super metallic and shiny in real life which can't be captured on camera. (Unless you followed my snapchats heh)
Quite surprised to see so many metallic colours to choose from because I thought most salons I have seen only doing silver shades.

Xiao Jun was the one doing my nails today and similar to the previous visit with Stephane, whom was busy in the shop as well, did a fantastic job yet being friendly and chatting with me at the same time. All the ladies working there are such sweet and pleasant manicurists ^^


and we are done!! I couldn't stop looking at my nails and comparing them to metals as the shine they gave were so different from the glitter ones I usually do hahaha. I chose gold and silver for this combination!!

Here are some of the ongoing promotions N2U are having currently at the salon. 
GSS First Time Trail details:
- Classic Gel Mani 
- Inclusive of Return Soakoff
- Classic OPI Pedi + Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat
All at $48 NETT!! 

This is such a good deal! Usually salons charge like 10-15 bucks just for the soakoff service for gelish already, do the math yourselves!! I think this package is worth up to at least $108. 
*Valid for first time customers or customers who have not visited in the last 6 months*

If customers are not sure of what designs to do, they usually have a Promo of the Month Nail Art which cost $38 per set. Its a 30% off from usual prices if you choose these selected nail art sets for the month! And this is for this month - the month of July, 2016 :)
You can top up another additional $38 for nail art!

Nailz2u
450 Toa Payoh Lorong 6
#01-02 Hersing Centre
Singapore 319394
Opening Hours:
Monday - Saturday 11am - 9 pm
Sunday 11 am - 8 pm

Phone: +65 6258 1861
Follow them @Nailz2u_SG on Instagram or check out their facebook page here for more updates!

Nail spam hahaha too obsessed with my pretty nails *.*

No comments:

Post a Comment