Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Snorkelling at Adventure Cove with Wills


Hehe, I know I'm damn lag but I've never been to Adventure Cove at Resort World Sentosa before! HAHA. Didn't  want to go there when it just opened due to the crowd, and never had a chance either!

Finally went there few weeks back with wills~

When I reached Vivo, I was pleasantly surprised by this new booth of Mini Melts which seemed to have opened once again in Singapore!! My childhood fav which got closed down years back T.T

Mini Melts Singapore
#B2-K7 VivoCity
1 Harbourfront Walk
Singapore 098585
Daily: 10am – 10pm

Look at their range of flavors!! haha ever since they closed down I only had it in Korea's themepark or in USS Singapore hahaha. :(

Had the giant ones Grape Soda, which seems less worth it than the mini ones cause its like just a few balls which you can practically count the number they gave. But still tasted awesome~ I'll be back for more!!

satisfied wills for his second round of breakfast from auntie anne's, the cinnamon roll was quite nice surprisingly!

After enough idling in vivo, we finally made our way Sentosa's Adventure Cove!

mandatory touristy photo with the name board there hahaha

Thankfully for my go-pro, we managed to get some selfies taken :*

Ate some overpriced tourist fare at the restaurant inside for lunch, we had wasabi fish burger set~

barefaced don't care LOL blending in with the tourists.


Overall Adventure Cove's rides & slides can't be compared to my WaterBom park experience in bali but admission is really worth it and I wouldn't have even mind paying because you get to snorkel for free here!! It is included as one of the unpaid activities in Adventure cove! *.* I also love the lazy river part where you can get to see many stingrays in the tanks!!

snorkelling and drinking (some) salted water with dories and nemos~


Super glad to have my go-pro this time round 
(& not down with food poisoning or forgotten to bring my underwater casing before my bali trip so I had to miss many water sports activities if you remembered T.T)









need to practice my underwater posing skills and not look like a frog HAHAHAHA


we look so cute HAHA

My bf complied an underwater video footage of us on his Instagram at @williamtannnn
take a look!

freshly showered and bathed at adventure cove's cubicles, but would have rather booked a staycation there if it wasn't so last min hehe

one-for-one at starbucks from 2-4pm
I finally got sick of the new lime flavoured frappe so back to my usual white chocolate frappe!

brought bf to High Society at MBS for dinner with my parents after

Their dinner sets are almost half the price now from what I usually had in the past which included desserts which was really worth it!


tried their new foie gras starter (additional 6 bucks)

and not forgetting my fav crab caesar salad~

ordered additional chicken karrage since the food was taking too long to serve and we were hungry hahaha

soup of the day

and our mains from our three sets which were salmon, sirloin and laksa spaghetti. The fried cheese broccoli with the sirloin was a new pleasant surprise.

around $171 for 3 dinner sets and all the additional stuff we ate.
So good to always meet up with my parents and have dinners tgt hehehe
Bf is blessed :*

No comments:

Post a Comment