Thursday, March 13, 2014

Cathay Cineleisure Orchard

HEY GUYS 
so I woke up this afternoon and saw my instagram and realized that the deadline for this year's 
Cineleisure's Next Online Sensation 3's
 deadline has been extended (I thought I missed it!) so here I am rushing for life for this entry!!!

Wanted to head down to Cineleisure to do a proper post, but I'm not sure if the deadline is by 14th March as in today's midnight at 12 am, or tomorrow? So I didn't want to take the risk so I honestly can say that I reused some of the photographs of my old blogposts at one of Cine's restaurant I would like to recommend readers to go to :)

Basically, Cineleisure, short-form for Cathay Cineplex Orchard is a lifestyle mall located in town, nearest to Somerset MRT Station, that have a wide range of F&B outlets, shop, entertainment that cater mostly for youths!

Sorry I have no proper photo of the building, but i'm sure all of you have seen it, if not, you're probably not local hahaha.

Anyways, I replace that with a picture of this ONLINE SENSATION POSTER do sign up for it! (okay too late for that)
http://www.cineleisure.com.sg/cnos/

Cineleisure
8 Grange Road
Singapore 239695
www.cineleisure.com.sg


And my veryvery raw & rushed video vlog entry taken half an hour ago for the competition. Taken with a very bad angle, my apologies, if I get in I would do much better I promise! :) 



Eighteen Chef
8 Grange Road
#04-02
Tel: +65 6736 3800

Sunday to Thursday: 11.30 am - 10.30 pm
Fri, Saturday & Eve of Public Holiday: 11.30 am - 2.30 am

I would recommend this because no one would say no to affordable western cuisine!




And they actually have this great combo which includes a customization of:

Step 1 - Pick your base (cheese-baked rice/ pasta/ cheese-baked pasta ...) 
Step 2 - Choose one of the 8 sauces - I always choose black pepper!! find it rather unique & its delicious hehe
Step 3 - Choose one of the 12 main ingredients
lastly,
Step 4 - Additional top-up ingredient (which is optional)

your main + iced drink + icecream

and if you're a student, if you purchase an additional top- up ingredient, you would get another ingredient free! SOUNDS GOOD RIGHT?!



Me, (months back, still with my bangs hairstyle hahaha) scribbling on the self-service form!





Self-service so no service charge~



I actually had three dining partners with me that day, so here are all of our customizations! Quite similar here and there, THREE of us ordered black pepper based pasta, only kengyang, the 'muscular' guy above, ordered his cheese baked rice!



Our iced lemon teas ;)



juicy beef slices (the chosen topping)



enjoyed the meal, and my scrambled eggs were thumbs up!




Rdm shot with KY before our movie!



Lastly, I shall end off my very rushed blog post with an awesome deal, okay maybe not THAT awesome but awesome enough for me to share :)! I found out about on tuesday when I went to watch 12 years a slave at Cine.

If you guys don't already know, recently another branch of the awesome smoothie king I did two elaborated posts about it before, has opened another branch in Cine!
CLICK HERE FOR THE POST

Smoothie King
Cathay Cineleisure Orchard
#05-01A
(Located at level 5 next to the ticketing counter!)


cause I was thirsty and wanted to buy something to bring into the movie, thus settled for the very awesome Strawberry X-treme (one of their most popular and my favorite smoothie flavor) which consists of the perfect combi of strawberries & papaya juice.

I realized that firstly, you can bring in smoothie king foods into the cinema theaters there (more options of a healthy yummy snack to snack in the cinema! not the plain old addictive yet unhealthy popcorns hehehe)

and you flash your movie tickets, you'll get two dollars off the bill, like my large smoothie was around 7 bucks? it became 5! So its more affordable in a sense.


so thats a happy me with my smoothie and pretty friend Tricia before my movie. Which we ended up failing to appreciate hahahah.


So yup thats it for my simple entry! Have a great day guys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment