Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy zouk night! + Best tomyam @ Hot Spot Cafe Restaurant

Hi guys :) This marks the second post of the year. so far, things seem to go rather smooth. Just that im worried for my projects >: plus i want to go to bkk during a week end leh! but idk if theres time :( Too tough, but oh wells, received my mid semester test results already and i think i did rather well! I wonder if its cause of what this certain person said. ;) Recently have been relying way too much on makeup, esp when i go clubbing, but during school days unlike past days, i cant be bothered to dress up so i just slap on an eyeliner so i look like a beggar everyday LOL


specs do help hehe. Town with entire clique on wednesday :) 
Look at the outfit i wore, recently obessessed with crop tops. hahaha but i gained 3 kg so time for some diet. If not i cant continue wearing my fav crops


MY MOM TAILORED IT :D


watched wreck it ralph, so worth watching! Like touching hahaha alot of my guy friends also say its nice, means its really nice cause guys are usually so fickle about cartoons.



finally went to one of my fav places with tomyam. Near bugis. Damn cheap and extremely good. The ingredients are so fresh. We all usually still will add ingredients even tho they are already considered quite generous in the amount they give. I ordered Seafood add fried fish. But u can have this with rice as well. Worth walking all the way here from bugis mrt la :)

Hot Spot Cafe Restaurant, first level, right next to sim lim square, directly opp sim lim squares food court and also lasalle college of the arts.
175 Bencoolen Street
#01-34 Burlington Square
Tel : 68357752

Its a eatery that dish out fish soup ( which is the tomyam one i am raving about now, u can have it non spicy too - fish soup. Brought so many of my bros there and they loved it would really drink the whole bowl of soup despite the sweat one HAHA ) and tze char. Their dishes are not bad as well but as the fish soup stall opens until around 3pm (because their fresh seafood and fish slices would run out) And is only available during weekdays.



fatties with regina.


butterscotch, coffee, strawberry cheesecake from gelateria hehe fav

Clubbing at night where the stupid eunice overslept :(


otw hehe regina looks exceptionally sexy that night!


with the girls chloe and vail :)



my twinnie LOVE


high already- girl group photo



with enjia LOL


aiyo who the photo grapher LOL



cuties zhiyan and yanwei HEHE


with zhiyan again~


LOL unglam photo for me with kengyang. My hair so messy LOL was damn hot.


with the A n F guys soon to be colleagues ;) afie and kengyang!


LOL enjia yanwei jiayang took my phone



changed my wallpaper to his face ~.~


Model leh


With chloe and kengyang photo bombed LOL


chloe vail ;)



hehe



w JJ and regina came in and kiss me LOL aft club look at my shag expression


w jj enjia regina~



yanwei aka smokesmells



hehe


w jj LOL i look damn UGLY HAHA


ESTC TWIN OOTD WITH SMOKESMELLS IS HIS HONOR



W JJ 


JJ ENJIA REGINA YANWEI. I LIKE MY EXPRESSION LOL


CRAZY PEOPLE



LOL SEMO


UGLY OOTD :(


W Kengyang again :D



Kinda artsy angle for me, hahaha


regina so happy~


HAHAH he is a damn lousy drinker.

end off with this photo i foun at mad thrills the other time. spot people u know HAHA and meeeee!!! ;) on the podium. 


and this unglam photo of me w audric and zhiyan at zirca. 


xoxo eugeniania

ask me qn on formspring? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment