Monday, August 6, 2012

Soup Spoon + imperial kitchen

hi guys, this shall be a very annoying post, these few days has been annoying, i am so easily annoyed by every annoying thing,
 1. such as the annoying weather, 
2. the fact that i cant find my annoying pants which annoys me every single annoying time before i annoyingly go out of my house because i wanna wear it.
3.the fact that the annoying exams are coming, 
4. tmr i have annoying presentations, i hate presentations and how i suck at presentations, 
5. my annoying skin is showing all the annoying little pimples so i have been freaking lazy and ANTI MAKEUP since saturday. 
but tmr i'll have to put makeup i guess for presentations :(



lazy saturday

some yummy cookies

soup spoon. my fav TANGY TOMATO fav flavor >) was chionging proj which i think i annoying screwed up on sunday :(



hi i was smoking, worms- that is, the brand if you might ask ;)

lunch today, have been eating so much, so my diet is not working, plus just replenished my fridge and cuboards, resisting all these is gonna be so damn hard. so im not even going to try. LOL 

WHY CANT I JUST BE BORN SKINNY....... 
hahahahaha ok but i respect ppl who had work for what they 'own' now more.

i farking love cheesezxc ( I love it too much so i said a 'vugarity')

MOUTH-GASM HELLOOOOOOOOO B&JS AND HAAGGGGENNDDAAAS :0

have been looking like crap without makeup, sometimes even contacts, cos I HATE MY COMPLEXION NOW I THINK ITS DAMN BAD and my eyebags are bad, but i dont bother concealing them. WDV im annoyed i hate makeup, clog my pores.




no makeup all abv LOL hahahahaha sorry for spamming my face *shy

On saturday, jeremy's birthday, his house damn big, but didnt bother taking pictures haha, just took photos while singing karaoke at his top floor with my babes, 
ate buffeh (SINFUL), spent alot of money on liqour too at a pub aft-EPIC REGINA NIGHT she was damn high LOL should i post her unglam videos? (NO I SHOULDNT COS SHE WILL POST ALL HER PIC COLLECTION OF MINE WHICH IS WORST LOL) and lastly, cab :( (IM A SINNER)
haha a pic that i looked like sadako

tricia me tessa and her cute handphone cover i wanntto get, but i feel so broke. and regina

muacks im a cat

hello somehow my fringe is too long, should i leave it long, it has been weird shapped recently haha




eyebags





unglam HD pic omg

me tessa(act cute) regina LOL

horrible photo grapher nico

hi i love u tricia ROFL my face is damn cock wahaha

hi i love regina and tessa too with my fat face HELLOZXCZ


nice background aye LOL im blogging this sounding 
SO ANNOYINGLY

annoying you guys more.

LOL i look so UNNATURAL

when is my sore throat going to heal, and my flu? GETTING SO ANNOYING i cant sing, but i sang that night at the pub in front of everyone ( i like the feeling) HAHA cos i was high and regina sang too HAHAHAHAHAHAHA VERY FUNNY 
lastly, THIS PIC to annoy you guys with my annoying face eating annoying fattening chocolates
IM SO ANNOYED
RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I KNOW IM NEVER EVER GOING TO SUCCEED IN MY ANNOYING DIET COS I KEEP EATING AND I JUST ATE...

Embedded image permalink
hahahahahahaha







end off with my annoying face 


BUAIZX
xoxo eugeniania




No comments:

Post a Comment