Wednesday, February 22, 2012

We were in love

hello peeps, i just did a new cover t-ara and davichi we were in love :) Hahaha i really loveeeeeeeee my new camera leh damn nice! hahaha damn good. canon s100 ^^

if u realised, this is the first time i actually Look at the camera while singing face to face ROFL HAHAHAH i think i still look kinda AKWARD. LOLOL IF only i knew how to play guitar, i think it will be better. OH WELL, enjoy ;) hahaha i was trying real hard to keep my facial expression in place!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS A SAD SONG ok i shall improve !!!!!!!! hiokhiok

anw my hair damn frizzy HAHAHA COS MY CAMERA TOO GOOOOOOOOOOD
BUT IT ALSO SHOWS MY SKIN COMPLEXION VERY GOOD RIGHT MUAHAHA k ok lame k. LOL



sorry if i havent been updating with interesting stuff lately im kinda lazy :p PLUS XAMS
anw leave me some comments on my formspring or smth okokok :) <3 thanks!
REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO EXAM OVERRR THEN I WILL BLOG INTERESTING STUFF OK <3

dont i look akward in the vid LOL ok i shall vlog soon and show my feet LOL someone from formspring ask me show my 'BEAUTIFUL FEET' to the camera then the person tellme who is he/she LOL



xoxo eugeniania

No comments:

Post a Comment